love

love

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Six Months

So today Ryan and I have been married for six months. I can't believe how fast time flies. I can honestly say that they have been the best six months of my life. I feel so incredibly blessed to have found Ryan and that God has given me the privilege to spend the rest of my life with him. He is such an amazing husband and father. He works so hard everyday for our family and I appreciate everything he does so much. I am looking forward to what God has in store for our family and spending every day for the rest of my life with him.

Adalynn has been doing very good. She has started sleeping for about 6-7 hours at night (most of the time) which has been AWESOME! She is becoming more interactive and smiling more everyday. I am honestly surprised by how much she "talks" and smiles. It is the most heartwarming thing and I am so happy I get to spend my days with her. 

I DID find my camera charger yesterday so I will have some good pictures coming soon, I promise! For now I do have some great pictures I got on my phone. It doesn't matter what I take the picture with, she's beautiful no matter what! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment